Get WordPress Static Sites
Manage fast and ultra-secure WordPress sites from a single dashboard.
7-day Trial. No credit card required.
What is FLATsite?
We eliminate the need to manage or run heavy web servers for you
We store your website files locally in the FLATsite server and you’re able to choose the cheapest hosting plan on the web, using just the disk space. FLATsite offers users a fast yet easy way to manage and secure WordPress sites. It comes with a static site generator built-in which lets you deploy your WordPress static site seamlessly with just one-click. It follows this simple workflow:
What FLATsite Does For You
Boost your WordPress sites’ performance and security in a more efficient way
Traditional WP Management
|Convenience||One dashboard to manage multiple websites||Manage all accounts individually|
|Cost||Choose any cheap web hosting plan||Depends on traffic and size|
|Convert your site to static|
|Deploy anywhere you want|
|No updates required|
7-day Trial. No credit card required.
Why do you need FLATsite?
Managing your WordPress static sites is easy and users will love your ultra-fast website speed
Can't wait to see how it works?
Frequently Asked Questions
FLATsite provides a simple interface to manage from a few websites to several hundred sites.
To start and agency or developer is given a web admin account. The admin is responsible for creating other users including the SiteAdmin and Editors.
Once accounts are setup it’s time to configure the server and install WordPress.
Next is the development stage. Developers can create a new project or website via WordPress.
You will be able to:
- Work in the development environment – where WordPress is installed locally). This is where you access the Frontend and Backend during the development phase.
- Access a staging environment via the ‘preview’ button to visualize your work in progress.
- Access the ‘export’ tab where finished tasks are sent to be reviewed by Admin or SiteAdmin. Once reviewed the Admin or the SiteAdmin deploys to any hosting plan for the site to be live.
- Transfer or migrate existing WordPress sites or blogs to FLATsite (with the All-in-one WP Plugin) and convert to Flat HTML thanks to our built-in WordPress Static Site Generator.
The Admin deploys the site with just one-click to generate a static site for WordPress. You can connect your website to a simple hosting package as it requires a little disk space to push it online. You won’t need to create a database or use the server resources from this hosting package.
Yes, there is a login portal.
Login to FLATsite portal:
Upon setup, there is an initial login portal to access the FLATsite server.
After this stage, a unique secured login for each user created on the FLATsite allowing them to access the accounts they manage on FLATsite.
Integrated WordPress Accounts:
Thanks to FLATsite’s technology, WordPress passwords and automatically memorized so you’ll never need to memorize them. You access WordPress directly through the FLATsite dashboard.
*If a user forgets his/her password for FLATsite, the Admin or SiteAdmin with the relevant permissions can resolve this.
FLATsite is designed with automation in mind. When you make changes across it, this can be applied across the site with one-click. The Admin or Site admin approves all changes.
The term “serverless” means use of a third-party server. In FLATsite’s case you build a website FLATsite’s remote server. This means all your application services and images and files are in once secured space as opposed to using the traditional MySQL server, server memory and other computing resources from a WordPress server.
When your serverless site is completed on FLATsite. You deploy it. This will automatically generate a static or flat HTML site which you can connect to any hosting service of your choice. You won’t need to use the computing resources on another web host’s server. All you’ll need is a basic plan with a little disk space. Converting to a static HTML means you will have a lightweight, uber-fast site which is great for SEO.
When we talk about headless WordPress, we simply mean that the WordPress backend is separated from the frontend. By doing this we can use the WordPress API to connect your backend to the frontend.
With our software, you can manage your WordPress backend through the FLATsite engine. It requires a quick installation of WordPress on the FLATsite server and the customary WordPress configuration to get started. Once configured, you can develop as you would in a traditional WordPress backend.
- A static WordPress site loads at ultra-fast speeds. Static websites are much faster than ordinary dynamic pages, primarily because the when a user visits the page the calculations and request in the background fewer. PHP instructions and Database request are less and therefore can be executed a lot quicker.
- Tougher security eliminating WordPress vulnerabilities. On average WordPress static sites are the most hacked sites when compared to other CMS and websites. With static or headless WordPress, your live website is separated from the dashboard so that there is nothing to hack.
- FLATsite Static websites are less expensive. Managing resource-heavy websites is cheaper and easier with FLATsite. When you convert website files to static HTML, your data stays on the remote FLATsite server rather than your hosting server. You can choose any modest/ cheap web hosting plan for each WordPress site saving you lots of money. The savings will be even great if you manage fifty to a hundred WordPress sites.
- No maintenance or update issues. Work more productively when you manage hundred websites thanks to FLATsite’s maintenance-free feature which controls WordPress core and automate updates. What we mean is that you can easily mandate this with FLATsite. If you ever forget an update it will never change or affect your static website. Therefore, WordPress plugins, contents, and code remain intact.
Static websites eliminate site vulnerabilities and they are perfect for pretty much everyone who manages multiple websites. WordPress dynamic websites make live posting and commenting an incredible experience for site admin and site visitors. Unfortunately, dynamic sites are easier to hack which makes them more vulnerable than static sites. Here are a few companies or professionals who use FLATsite to build, secure and manage WordPress sites:
- Web Designers
- IT Companies
- Web Development Agencies